hello. i have some new things to share.
i am smitten with shadow palm and wildwood.
i want to see them framed immediately.
did you know i can have any of my paper paintings framed for you?
i did that recently for a client because it was a gift for his wife and i was like, that was easy as hell why haven't i been offering this service all along?
i use framed and matted and it takes an additional 2 weeks but it's totally worth it because the frames are custom built and they use 100% wood and UV acrylic rather than glass so shipping is safer and cheaper, also lower glare.
for the larger paintings i usually go with the brompton frame in white. but i can customize it to your specification.
for the smaller paintings i use the landon, also in white.
but there are several to choose from so it's totally up to you.
i typically like a simple white frame.
but depending on the work i might go black (that's what she said).
so, yes...i can also help you choose your frame.
the prices are reasonable and vary depending on whether or not you want a mat,
and what size etc..
and if i'm honest i think it's invaluable that the artist helps you pick the frame for their work.
there. i said it.
so, if you are interested here's what you do..
1. buy the painting you want.
2. email me and tell me you bought it and that you'd like a frame.
3. we talk about stuff for a minute and then i get you a quote for your frame.
4. you agree on said quote.
5. i send you an invoice.
6. you pay the invoice.
7. once the frame arrives at MY HOUSE i will frame your painting. (roughly 1 1/2 weeks from purchase day)
8. i take the newly framed painting to ship.
9. my shippers will package it up and send me a shipping quote.
10. i invoice you that quote.
11. you pay that invoice.
12. your painting is on it's way to you!! ready to hang!!
so...email me with questions.
and for the record i have no deal with framed and matted, as far as i know they have no idea i even exist. i use them for my own personal art collection and i love the quality and ease of use.
that said, you can totally do all of this yourself.
it's a super easy process.
ok then that's enough rambling for one day.