gimme all deez things.
probs why i like it so much.
2. majolica pansy wall pockets- just real special.
3. zara embroidered butterfly tablecloth- for when it's below freezing. in march.
5. butter london nail fertilizer- who doesn't need nail fertilizer?!
6. cire trudon scented matches- matches that smell like their candles when struck.
7. rhinestone art by evie falci- i'll take any.
8. gucci gold sandals- i'm not sure gold shoes are practical but i want to wear them anyway.
i'll take these too.
9. cire trudon gabriel candle (blue and gold) (green and gold)- musky Cedar-infused 'Gabriel' candle is perfect for cozy winter evenings. Top notes of Candied Chestnuts and fresh Birch are balanced by the smoky Cashmere Wood heart and Moss base.
10. rebecca minkoff mobile charger- i think it's safe to say every single person with an iphone needs one of these. i am partial to these flowers.
11. the bedside table set- for someone who complains about dry hands in the winter.
12. diptyque advent calendar- legitimately the best grown up advent calendar anywhere. (unless there's a wine advent calendar somewhere. can someone refer me?)
14. minnetonka sheepskin soft sole slippers- must be softsole. i can't with loud slippers.
happy holidays to us all.