this table setting from rebecca taylor is giving me holiday feels without a trace of the usual suspects. i like an unexpected holiday vibe. also how cute are the outfits in the story?
i have been sitting on some awesome internet finds for a few weeks now so prepare yourself...
1. i don't know what i have in store for christmas dinner yet, but i know it's going to include creamed brussels sprouts.
2. this salad sounds like the perfect holiday salad. light and refreshing after the typical roast. it's also dead easy to put together.
3. lacroix hangover cures. uh. thank you.
4. stopped me in my tracks too. reeeaalllly look.
6. the size of these dahlias and mums.
8. homemade chocolate coffee face polish and coconut coffee body scrub. i'd love to receive these as gifts, wouldn't you?
9. i reeeeaaalllly want this cabinet. look at it open.
10. look at this georgian doll house. specifically you melissa.
11. and finally this. this right here is the best thing i've read in a while. so relatable. if you don't have time right now, i urge you to bookmark it for when you do. you'll be so glad you did.
we are re-watching the final season of downton abbey. it's just feels like the right thing to do.
i can only advise you to do the same.