in an ideal world we'd all have a stash of travel sized everything ready to go. and it would be the good stuff. because the good stuff is affordable when it comes in travel size. we'd probably also travel a lot in this ideal world. and have no cellulite.
i picked a few that look like worthy additions to my toiletries bag...ranging from shampoo, conditioner and everything you need for your face and body to vitamins and sleep inducers.
1. diptyque the art of body care - includes a revitalizing shower gel, a smoothing body polish, a fresh lotion with orange blossom water and macadamia nut oil and then a luxurious hand balm. that and a sunscreen is all you need body-wise. plus when did anything from diptyque not make you feel extra pumped about life?
2. original and mineral mini styling kit - a detangling spray, a sea salt texture spray and a thickening spray. aka easy beach hair.
3. bumble and bumble invisible oil set - this stuff is great great great. especially after long days in the sun and pool. comes with a shampoo, conditioner and a UV protectant.
4. moon juice moon dust sachet sampler box - this one is definitely going with me to the beach.
5. ren pure glow trio - a cleansing balm (my favorite kind of cleanser), radiance mask and flash rinse facial.
6. ouai morning after kit - i am a HUGE fan of ouai products. i have used 4 of their shampoos and conditioners and i love them. i'm also a repeat customer with everything i've ever used. and am anxiously waiting to try their newest product: the rose hair and body oil. which this kit includes....in addition to the finishing cream (i love and use every day and is a godsend for shitty ends) and the dry shampoo foam.
7. this works the big sleep set - this is a luxury for sure but i can see how beneficial it could be after a long day of traveling. i for one have a real hard time sleeping in a new place and a different bed. includes a bath soak, pillow spray, inhaling thing-y, night oil and sleep mask. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
8. ole henriksen traveling wonders - everything you need for your face. a cleanser, and anti-aging serum, a moisturizer, a night gel and an eye gel.
i'd love to know your favorites!!