cover ups are a good excuse to wear those dress things that expose side boob or are backless that you normally wouldn't wear because you actually can't because you can't not wear a bra. but a bathing suit is a bathing suit and i can wear that hot pink number up there finally.
and yes, it is important that sometimes your cover up go from pool to piggly wiggly without seeing your butt cheeks so always have a pair of cut offs in your beach bag.
1. long, white flowy cover up - so dreamy and romantic.
2. shibori print mini - love the print. and it's not see through so you could easily transition this from beach to drinks on a dock somewhere.
3. bright pink skater dress - yeah this is my favorite. that color. it's also $32.
4. white swing dress with neon embroidery - another super cute option. only $38.
5. blue maxi dress - comfort level 1000. also that color.
6. hooded terry poncho dress - stripes all day. terry because water.
7. white lacy beach dress - maybe the prettiest option.
8. black kimono beach cover up - sexy.
9. embroidered trim peach cover up - if you usually wear a busted up old t shirt to the beach consider this instead. comes in a range of colors.
10. linen eyelet tunic - universal appeal.
11. green blockprint tunic - love this too.