just out here finding things.
that etsy can be a real dump of candy corn wreaths, doormats with words and upcycled tables but i like to think it’s my job to find the diamonds amongst the turds.
these are this weeks finds:
pearl and bar ear jacket - i like this lots.
2. vintage silk and lace ralph lauren blouse - i am ALWAYS looking for vintage ralph lauren. i have ‘hearted’ quite the load of it. some of it still grossly unaffordable and some of it a literal steal. like this blouse. how cute with distressed boyfriend jeans, cuffs rolled up a smidge and tucked into slouchy boots.
3. thin gold accent facial roller - love the black obsidian one. these are great for lymphatic drainage. i keep mine in the freezer and let me tell you, on those extra puffy mornings it’s a godsend.
5. french enamel canisters - i am always searching for these. i love them a whole bunch. i like the more unusual colors and patterns. like these orange and green ones. the patina is perfect and such a nice glossy shine to the enamel. most of these run at least $250 and up. these are under $200.
6. french enamel canisters - there are loads of blue and white versions of these but this is the first checkered pattern i have come across. and these are under $100. for a full set that’s pretty rare.
7. layered and long coin necklaces - just a cute, sweet little necklace.
8. vintage snakeskin western boots - if you were to buy these now you would pay a SHIT TON more. they are $62. size 7. if that were my size you better believe they would be mine. so jealous of the person who snags these.