who got the new anthro catalog? here are some of my favorites...
1. this rug. it's made of silk bamboo so cheap it is not.
but certainly luxurious underfoot and the graphic nature would add so much oomph to a space.
2. these resin knobs. just cool. i prefer the gold and could see them on a roughed up, chalky black dresser.
3. this table. i am fairly certain i love this table. a bit memphis, a bit beetlejuice.
4. this flatware. black and white dots are always a good choice.
5. these faceted vases. i am in love with the muted colors.
6. this bone inlay bed. who? what? gimme.
7. this rose gilded stemware. i seem to gravitate toward anything that is a muted shade of rose.
8. this smokey rose wallpaper. so much yes.
9. this bone inlay table. i would use the chartreuse in a peach hued room with lots of brass accents. powerful.
10. these drippy ink coasters. i would buy a stack of the pink and neutral and put them in that room with the chartreuse table.
11. this purple velvet sofa. ugh. so dreamy. it comes in a rainbow of colors. all of them good.
i love that this purple isn't screaming at you. just dramatic enough.
12. this rug. deep navy and white all day.
13. this bronze trinket dish. a little wearstler-y for a LOT less.
14. this shower curtain. i pretty much hate all shower curtains. this one is the prettiest i've seen.
have a great weekend.
i'll be here tomorrow and reporting live via instagram.
follow along if you're a friend.